COVID-19 Resources for Individuals

COVID-19 Vaccine Resources

  • King County Public Health has a variety of in-depth information about the three, federally-approved COVID-19 vaccines HERE.
  • Learn about COVID-19 Vaccine Safety from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) HERE.
  • See how many King County residents have received vaccines on the COVID-19 Vaccination Dashboard HERE.
  • Find and Schedule a vaccination with the Washington State Vaccination Finder Map HERE.
  • Upcoming Public Health and Safety-King County-sponsored Community Vaccination Events for April include:
    • April 22: 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Asian Plaza Parking Lot, Seattle
    • 4/27: 10:00a-12:45p House of Refuge Food Bank, Burien 
    • 4/29: 1:00p-4:00p Asian Plaza Parking Lot, Seattle
    • 4/29: 1:30p-5:00p Wayside United Church of Christ, Federal Way 
    • 4/30: 10:00a-1:00p Sullivan Center, Tukwila 
    • 4/30: 10:00a-2:00p Rainier Beach Community Center, Seattle 
    • 4/30: 10:00a-2:00p Kirkland Heights/John Muir Elementary School, Kirkland 
    • 4/30: 10:00a-2:00p Creston Point Apartments, Seattle 
    • 4/30: 2:00p-6:00p Bananas Grill, Seattle 
  • Schedule a vaccination locally at the Snoqualmie Valley Hospital Drive-through HERE.


COVID-19 Financial Assistance Resources


As local businesses reopen to capacity, many are actively seeking employees. Find local job opportunities at

Personal Protective Equipment

North Bend City Staff are handing out free cloth face masks to residents and businesses. Should you wish to pick up masks for your family or business, or request a local delivery, email Emergency Operations Coordinator, Erin Mitchell

Trouble Paying Rent or Mortgage

If you don’t have enough money to pay, contact your lender or landlord immediately. Help includes:

• Washington Homeownership Hotline (877-894-HOME)
• Rental assistance & counseling (800-569-4287)
• List of Housing Counseling Agencies

Student Loans Deferment 

If you need help with your student loans, you may be able to temporarily suspend your payments by applying for a deferment or forbearance from the US Department of Education.

Paying Utilities

If you need help paying your utility bills, contact your service provider immediately.

• Puget Sound Energy offers various bill assistance programs to help customers struggling to pay bills.
• The Utilities and Transportation Commission offers energy assistance programs.
• The federal government also has assistance programs to help with telephone and heating bills.

Food Assistance

If you’re looking for help feeding yourself or your family, visit the Food Lifeline website to find a partner food bank, food pantry, or hot meal program in your neighborhood. This food is free and available to you, even if you don’t qualify for SNAP or EBT.

Insurance Issues

The Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner has resources and information available for consumers who have insurance related questions.

Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner - COVID-19 Resources Information from the Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner.