The Community and Economic Development Committee considers any matter of a non-quasi-judicial nature from the Planning Commission or other group, agency, or organization and shall consider matters related to the surrounding rural area’s community growth and development, including but not limited to:
- Planning the physical, economic, aesthetic, and social development of the city; comprehensive plan; zoning code; housing; annexation policies; and code enforcement in coordination with the Community and Economic Development Department
- Planning and implementing park and recreational facilities and activities
- Councilmember Mary Miller, Chair
- Councilmember Brenden Elwood, Attending
- Councilmember Mark Joselyn, Attending
Meeting Times, Dates & Locations
For meeting times, please check the event calendar or contact the city clerk at (425) 888-7627.