Report a Streetlight Problem

Most of the street lights in the City of North Bend are maintained by Puget Sound Energy (PSE). Our Publics Works Department, though, will do its best to help expedite needed street light repairs and replacements. Please see the below options to report street light issues. 

To report a malfunctioning street light or street light outage: 

** Note: After the problem has been reported it may still take a few business days for the repair to be made.**