Transportation Options for seniors and People with Disabilities to Get Around
Transportation options and resources for residents in North Bend and the greater Snoqualmie Valley are unique and varied. Whether one relies on public transportation, needs specific travel accommodations, or wants to rely less on their car, the following information is provided to ensure all residents can get where they need to go.
For comprehensive and up-to-date transportation information visit, FindARide.org. The site features filters, such as Valley specific, wheelchair accessible, or medical trip, so that you can find the travel options that work best for you.
If you need additional assistance or can’t find an option that works for you, call the Transportation Resources Line at 425-943-6760, Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:00pm for one-on-one transportation planning support.
- Sound Generations Snoqualmie Valley Senior Ride Program
- Volunteer drivers use their own vehicles to transport people 60+ who need help getting to medical, dental, or other essential healthcare appointments.
- For more information about the program or to schedule a ride 3-5 days in advance, call 425-888-7001, Monday-Friday, 6:00am-8:00pm.
- Volunteer Services of Catholic Community Services
- Volunteer drivers use their own vehicles to provide transportation for older adults 60+ and adults with disabilities to medical appointments, for groceries run, and other errand needs.
- To request a ride, call 206-328-5787, Monday-Friday, from 8am-5pm.
- King County Metro Access Transportation
- A door-to-door van service for people with a disability that prevents them from travelling to a bus stop or riding a lift-equipped bus.
- King County Metro Access can take riders anywhere a King County Metro bus or Sound Transit light rail covers.
- Eligibility for the ADA Paratransit Program is required. To determine eligibility for the ADA Paratransit Program, you can visit the website, email Access.CustomerService@kingcounty.gov, or call 206-263-3113.
- To request a reservation, call 206-205-5000, daily from 8am-5pm.
[Please note that information may not be up to date based on when this page was last updated. It is recommended to contact providers directly for the latest updates or visit FindARide.org.]
**This page was last updated on July 26, 2021 **