Transportation Options for Medical Trips
Transportation options and resources for residents in North Bend and the greater Snoqualmie Valley are unique and varied. Whether one relies on public transportation, needs specific travel accommodations, or wants to rely less on their car, the following information is provided to ensure all residents can get where they need to go.
For comprehensive and up-to-date transportation information visit, FindARide.org. The site features filters, such as Valley specific, wheelchair accessible, or medical trip, so that you can find the travel options that work best for you.
If you need additional assistance or can’t find an option that works for you, call the Transportation Resources Line at 425-943-6760, Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:00pm for one-on-one transportation planning support.
- Hopelink Medicaid Transportation
- A call line that assists in scheduling non-emergency medical transportation to health appointments that are covered by WA Apple Health (Medicaid).
- Eligibility requires a current Medicaid ProviderOne identification card and residency in King or Snohomish County.
- Scheduling available M-F, 8am-5pm. To schedule a ride in King County call 800-923-7433, in Snohomish County call 855-766-7433.
- When calling have Provider One Number, name of medical provider, name/address/phone number of medical facility, appointment date and time, and reason for appointment ready.